Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: !990's PV Football Game Program?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    !990's PV Football Game Program?

    Local sports historian Donny Jenkins is looking for a PV football program from any home game from any season in the 90's.

    He contacted me a few minutes ago in search of one. I have older ones as does Garnett Gilliam, but neither of us has a 1990's programs.

    I believe he only needs to borrow it, might be willing to buy too? I don't know. It's for a book he is working on. You can contact me here and I'll get you in touch with Donny if you can help. Thanks....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: !990's PV Football Game Program?

    Too bad he doesn't need any Appy ones...I got a ton of them. A lot of playoff programs too.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: !990's PV Football Game Program?

    Thanks anyway. I think he found everything he needed on Appy.

    I know one, or more, of these guys are holding out. Come on, let go of the program......
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: !990's PV Football Game Program?

    Seems like all the PV games I have went to in the 90's, I would have at least one program.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •